- Anti-sporulant activity stops disease spread
- Locally systemic activity provides excellent protection
- Translaminar activity protects upper/lower leaf surfaces
Enhance your cucurbit downy mildew fungicide rotation with Elumin
For cucurbit vegetable growers who battle downy mildew, Elumin® Fungicide is a new oomycete fungicide that adds effectiveness to your rotational spray programs so that you maximize crop quality and marketable yield. Elumin is also approved for pepper Phytophthora blight, making it an excellent rotational partner.
- Optimizes fungicide rotational spray programs to control foliar diseases
- Stops disease spread through strong anti-sporulant activity
- Provides excellent protection and residual control through locally systemic activity
- Highly translaminar for upper and lower leaf surfaces protection
Elumin is targeted for cucurbits and peppers grown for U.S. domestic consumption—export MRLs are not established for these crops.
Pests, Crops and State Registrations
Always read and follow label instructions.